KOTARO NUKAGA is pleased to announce “Camélia” by Kyoji Takubo from April 17 through May 22.
In this solo exhibition, we will be showcasing 13 pieces of cut-outs that dynamically expresses yabutsubaki (Japanese camellia).
Title : Camélia
Artist : Kyoji Takubo
Date : April 17 – May 22, 2021
Open Hours : 11:00 ~ 18:00 (Tue -Sat)
-Closed on Sun, Mon and National Holidays
-Gallery hours and other information are subject to change.
At KOTARO NUKAGA, we will be implementing the following measures to ensure the safety of visitors. Please review our guidelines before your visit.
As a precautionary measure to help contain the further spread of COVID-19, we have set the following guidelines.
All visitors are required to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the entrance.
Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
– Cold/Flu-like symptoms
– Fever (over 37.1 C/99.1 F)
– Fatigue, shortness of breath, etc.
At KOTARO NUKAGA we will take the following measures:
– Install hand sanitizers in easily accessible locations
– Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high touch points including doorknobs, elevator buttons, etc.
– Limit the number of visitors
– All the gallery members will wear a mask, regularly sanitize hands, measurement of body temperature
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.