For the time being, from June 1, we (KOTARO NUKAGA, Roppong) will be accepting admission on Saturdays by appointments. We kindly ask all other visitors to reserve their visit beforehand via phone (03-6721-1180) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tomokazu Matsuyama ‘Boom Bye Bye Pain’
May 22 – July 10, 2021
*Closed on Sun, Mon and National Holidays
Address: Piramide Bldg. 2F, 6-6-9 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
Access: 3 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and the Toei Subway Oedo Line Exit 1 or 3 of Roppongi station
*Schedule and contents are subject to change at the request of the national and local governments.
At KOTARO NUKAGA, we will be implementing the following measures to ensure the safety of visitors. Please review our guidelines before your visit. As a precautionary measure to help contain the further spread of COVID-19, we have set the following guidelines.
All visitors are required to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the entrance.
Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
– Cold/Flu-like symptoms
– Fever (over 37.1 C/99.1 F)
– Fatigue, shortness of breath, etc.
At KOTARO NUKAGA we will take the following measures:
– Install hand sanitizers in easily accessible locations
– Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high touch points including doorknobs, elevator bottons, etc.
– Limit the number of visitors
– All the gallery members will wear a mask, regularly sanitize hands, measurement of body temperature
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.